Elisha Cuthbert Flirts Up a Storm on Fashion Magazine’s April 2015 Cover

She’s come a long way since her “24” days and Elisha Cuthbert looks marvelous on the front of the April 2015 issue of Fashion magazine.
In her cover story, the “Happy Endings” actress talks about her evolving relationship with fashion- “I can’t believe how fearless I was. Under the age of 25, I didn’t care what I wore. Now I sit in front of the mirror and think, ‘What lipstick should I wear?’ I just have much more knowledge. It can make you insecure.”
Elisha also discusses the most awkward film she’s made thus far- “The Girl Next Door [released in 2004] took me so far out of my comfort zone. The provocativeness that I had to exude in that film was daring… especially at my age at that time. I was twenty and I barely knew who I was. It was weird. I looked very attractive and the clothes were bringing out this sexy side of me. It was challenging to have to get to a place where I was okay with what I was wearing—especially when I was literally in fishnets and a bra and underwear. It was really tough.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments