Rihanna took part in the Foreday Morning Jump Up party in her native Barbados on Saturday

She may be one of the top-selling artists in the world.
But Rihanna still hasn't forgotten her roots.
The 27-year-old singer - born Robyn Rihanna Fenty - was back in her native Barbados as she took part in the Foreday Morning Jump Up party on the Caribbean Island on Saturday.
The A-lister proved that she wasn't afraid to get down and dirty as she ended up being covered in paint as she celebrated during the harvest festival.
Rihanna never looked more than happy to be so messy as she beamed while holding onto a paint gun while coated in several colours including yellow, red and purple.
She was dressed comfortably for the occasiuon as she sported a black vest along with Daisy Dukes and black sneakers.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. "My peace is gone
    My heart is heavy;
    I shall never
    Ever find peace again.
    My bosom
    Yearns for him.
    Ah! if I could clasp
    And hold him,
    And kiss him
    To my heart’s content,
    And in his kisses
    Perish!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader Thank you for your patronage Please Enter Your Comments Here We Love To Hear From You. Thank You