Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool employment is the greatest test in football


New Liverpool supervisor Jurgen Klopp has depicted the Anfield work as "the greatest test" in world football.

The 48-year-old German was designated as Brendan Rodgers' successor on Thursday, marking a three-year bargain worth £15m.

He assumes control over a side who are tenth in the Premier League with 12 focuses from eight diversions.
"I was never a fellow for a simple way," Klopp told LFCTV. "This is the greatest test in football. It is the most intriguing employment in world football."Klopp, who will be joined at Anfield by his previous Borussia Dortmund associates Zeljko Buvac and Peter Krawietz, proceeded with: "I read in the papers it is a catastrophe, however we are just six focuses to the top position in the table.

"It is fascinating that no one is fulfilled or tolerant. We need to consider what to change. That is my occupation.

"I recognize what I need. To start with I have to converse with the players to locate a typical way. We will find that and who needs to do what I propose.

"Whoever needs to do what I need can be a decent companion of mine. Furthermore, it is not all that awful a thing to be a companion of mine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments