Jose Mourinho: Chelsea coach needs "dream" fourth place



Chelsea supervisor Jose Mourinho needs to accomplish a "fantasy" by completing in the main four toward the end of the season.

The Premier League champions have battled in this way, lying in fourteenth spot, 14 focuses off fourth position.

"Perhaps we have an opportunity to dream with an extraordinary complete and complete fourth. While it is scientifically potentially, we need to attempt," said Mourinho.

The Blues go to face shock pioneers Leicester in the group on Monday (commencement 20:00 GMT).

'I was persuaded of fourth'

In a season brimming with stun results for Mourinho's men, a weekend ago's 1-0 rout by Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge was seemingly the most astonishing.

The Cherries turned into the initially elevated side to beat Chelsea at home subsequent to Charlton in April 2001. It cleared out the London side only two focuses over the transfer zone.

Before we lost the last three focuses against Bournemouth, I was persuaded of fourth, of an incredible December for us," said Mourinho. "I must be straightforward and say the last annihilation was something that I was far from accepting was conceivable.

"The fact of the matter is that a few clubs are doing as such well, and some are not equipped for doing what individuals are utilized to. It is unrealistic for clubs to win three, four, five, 10 matches in succession now."

'I've begun so I'll wrap up'

Chelsea's poor begin to the season has prompted questions about Mourinho's future at Stamford Bridge yet the Portuguese is unyielding he will stay in his occupation and applauded the club's fans.

"I envision myself completing my agreement with Chelsea," he included. "I have three and half years on my agreement.

"After that I envision myself training, not each club, there are a few clubs I will never oversee.

"I imagine that the terrible results are not ordinary, but rather the chance for each director to do his work and complete what he began is. What is not ordinary is what is going on now.

"At the point when individuals are so pleasant to me and they sing my name and 'Go to bat for the Special One', I feel somewhat humiliated, in light of the fact that I don't know how to respond."

Additionally identified with this story

Post a Comment

0 Comments