After All The scanda Drama Here Come The New FIFA President- and his name is Gianni Infantino.


World football's administering body chose the Swiss-Italian legal advisor in Zurich Friday after he vanquished closest adversary Bahrain's Sheik Salman container Ebrahim Al Khalifa in the second round of voting.

Infantino, 45, succeeds Sepp Blatter, who ventured down a year ago with the association buried in charges of defilement and wrongdoing.

"I can't express my emotions in this minute," he told delegates.

"I experienced an uncommon trip, met numerous incredible individuals who love football, who inhale football.

"I need to be the president of every one of you, of each of the 209 countries

"I need to work with every one of you to cooperate and manufacture another period where we can put football at the focal point of the stage."

Post a Comment

0 Comments