Imagination : Wendy Williams Doesn't "Do Email" or Post on Social Media



Try not to try attempting to ask Wendy Williams"How you doin'?" by means of email.

The 51-year-old host of The Wendy Williams Show uncovered in a meeting with DuJour magazine, distributed in its Spring 2016 issue, that she doesn't "do email."

"Never sent or got one," she said. "I tell [my 15-year-old son] Kevin's educators, 'Here's my phone number. In the event that he misbehaves, call me. I couldn't care less in the event that it's midnight. Since I don't do email.'"

The magazine likewise reported Williams doesn't post on online networking either and that one of her staff members deals with her shows' Twitter and Facebook pages. She does, be that as it may, pay consideration on them to gage crowd conclusions on points she discusses on her appear, for example, stimulation and big names.


Post a Comment

0 Comments