Nicky Minaj: The 33-year-old rapper discussed how sweetheart Meek Mill - imagined together in January - some of the time calls her his "life partner" yet they aren't locked in

She flaunted a tremendous precious stone sparkler back in December driving numerous to think she was locked in to Meek Mill.

Furthermore, Nicki Minaj conceded that even her rapper sweetheart stirs up their relationship status.

The 33-year-old looked exquisite on the April front of Nylon as she conceded in the magazine's pages that she needs to remind the All Eyes On You hitmaker that he hasn't popped the inquiry quite recently yet.Nicki as of late uncovered that Meek needs to give her three rings before they get hitched and since he has effectively given her two maybe he's now OK with calling her "life partner" regardless of the fact that it is not official yet.

She said: 'I'm not locked in yet.… He said that my third ring would be my wedding band.

'In any case, some of the time he calls me his life partner, and I'm continually attempting to stop him, as, "Probably not! I ain't understood that third ring yet!"'


Post a Comment

0 Comments