Shocking pictures: Megyn Kelly is guarding a photograph shoot she accomplished for GQ in 2010 (above) in another meeting

Megyn Kelly is guarding a photograph shoot she accomplished for GQ in 2010 that demonstrated the Fox News host in only heels and a dark bodycon minidress.

'I wouldn't have done that photograph shoot on the off chance that I thought it was something to be embarrassed about,' Kelly said in a meeting with People.

'I was 40, and I was pregnant, I resembled, "I look entirely great."'

Donald Trump ridiculed the photograph shoot recently by retweeting somebody on Twitter who posted a pic of the pictures that said: 'Scrutinizes Trump for externalizing ladies... Postures like this in GQ Magazine.'

Trump additionally retweeted what that individual composed on Twitter: 'And this is the bimbo that is asking presidential inquiries?'


Post a Comment

0 Comments