N'Golo Kante has uncovered Jose Mourinho endeavored to draw him to Manchester United this late spring before his turn to Chelsea.

The France midfielder got an individual telephone call from the United manager weeks in the wake of helping Leicester assert their first Premier League title.

Be that as it may, in spite of holding talks with Mourinho, Kante ruled against a move to United and finished a £32m switch to Chelsea, where he connected up with new Blues head mentor Antonio Conte.

"It was astounding to have Mourinho call me, despite the fact that I'd been cautioned before how he would speak to me," Kante said.

"I listened to his contentions concerning why I ought to move to United.

"In any case, around then I was reluctant between staying at Leicester or leaving for Chelsea.

"My examinations with them were at that point well in progress. Be that as it may, when I spoke, I had a nice sentiment with Conte."

Chelsea have appreciated a flawless begin to the new Premier League season, winning every one of the three of their opening matches, with Kante finishing a hour and a half in every amusement.

Post a Comment

0 Comments