I Don't Know If I Expected It To Do This Well Kim Kardashian Talks Mobile Game Success

plenty of reality show cred, Kim Kardashian has made a fortune on her mobile phone game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! After a whopping $74 million in 2014 and an estimated $85 million in 2015, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” starlet tells Adweek that she started working on the project during her downtime as a new mommy. “I had just had the baby [North West], and so I was being really choosy about what I was working on. I got a call from the company Glu Mobile to partner up and do a video game. I asked my husband [Kanye West], ‘What do you think of this? What would the concept be?’ And he was like, ‘Oh my God, you have to do a video game? It's so cool.’”
She added, “I don't know if I expected it to do this well. I'm really thankful that it has because I've put a lot of hard work into it and spent a lot of time on it. It's how I think of my show—someone can always relate. People always want to get their mind off of things and have something fun to do because their lives are so hectic. It's a fun game that you can really get addicted to and just lose yourself in for a couple of hours.”



Post a Comment

0 Comments