50 Cent give a Responds to His Ex Vivica A. Fox's Comments About His Sexuality



Andy Cohen and The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss didn't recognize what to do when Vivica A. Fox began making stunning cases about her ex 50 Cent - and these two have seen some show.

On Sunday's Watch What Happens Live, Cohen and Fox began discussing her up and coming appearance on Empire, which prompted questions around 50 Cent hammering the appear. "What were your musings when 50 Cent faulted the season evaluations plunge for 'gay stuff'?" Cohen inquired.

Post a Comment

1 Comments


  1. Hi admin, I recently started blogging on my website and I understand when you say that people don’t actually tell you how your pot helped them and, to be honest, I think I am one of those people. So I am going to change and start leaving comments about how the post helped me. What I just mentioned above, is exactly how this post helped me. Thanks Molly. Download Ultimate Soccer Apk

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader Thank you for your patronage Please Enter Your Comments Here We Love To Hear From You. Thank You