Mourinho eyes July return, assaults media "lies"

Previous Chelsea director Jose Mourinho said on Sunday that he would like to be back in work by July and portrayed media theory about his future as "untruths".

The Portuguese, 53, has been out of work subsequent to being sacked by Chelsea in December and has been over and over touted as a potential successor to under-flame Manchester United administrator Louis van Gaal.

Without naming names, Mourinho said that he had rejected a few offers of work since leaving Chelsea for the second time and is glad to hold up until the end of the season before making his next move."I was sufficiently fortunate to have great choices since I cleared out Chelsea in December," Mourinho told BT Sport.

"Yes, I was sufficiently fortunate to have choices, as well as great alternatives, yet I settled on a choice to hold up quiet in my corner, not irritating, simply holding up, perusing a couple lies, listen to a couple lies.

"Actually I need to work and ordinarily July, mid-July, new pre-season begins and some place I need to be there."


Post a Comment

0 Comments