LeBron James’ son Bronny makes USC basketball debut 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest


LeBron James was close by to help child Bronny as the high schooler made his USC ball debut four months in the wake of experiencing heart failure.


The NBA legend was sitting courtside with his 9-year-old little girl, Zhuri Nova, as the Trojans went head to head against Long Ocean side State at the Galen Community in Los Angeles Sunday.


LeBron, 38, was seen applauding and cheering from the sidelines all through the 19-year-old's most memorable university outing, which eventually finished in an additional time misfortune for the home crew.



The teenager, on the other hand, expressed nothing but gratitude after the game for being able to return to the court after his health scare over the summer.


"I simply need to say I'm appreciative for everything," said Bronny, who scored four focuses with three bounce back, two helps and two takes.


The Mayo Clinic, for their assistance with everything. Guardians, kin for supporting me through this tough time in my life. I simply need to give appreciation for aiding me through this. Likewise, my mentor, my partners, my different mentors who have been with me starting from the beginning."

Post a Comment

0 Comments