Candice swanepoel The 26-year-old model shows some major skin for the publication

  she deserve it, she was named Maxim's "Hottest Woman Alive" in 2014! Candice Swanepoel turns up the heat in the March 2015 issue as their tanned and topless cover girl. The 26-year-old model shows some major skin for the publication, wearing nothing but a white shirt wrapped around her waist in one shot. Keeping with the barely-there look, Candice's hair and makeup is sun-kissed and natural.
The South African stunner tells the mag that being one of the most sought-after models in the industry isn't always as glamorous as it seems. "I don't see myself the way other people see me. With all the right hair and makeup and people, it all becomes an art project," she shared. "I look at myself in the third person, because that girl in the pictures isn't me: It's a girl I crated to cope with the spotlight. I had to get over a lot of shyness to do this job

your comment is welcome with us. this is 90minutecheck

Post a Comment

0 Comments