Kanye West and Ex-Girlfriend Amber Rose continue twitter war



 the ongoing  Twitter war between Amber Rose and the Kardashian family, Kanye West appeared on Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, where he had some choice words for his model ex-girlfriend.
When asked about Amber’s recent disses against his wife, Kim Kardashian, and sister-in-law, Khloe Kardashian, the “Only One” rapper replied, “She’s just soakin’ in the moment. If Kim had dated me when I first wanted to be with her, there wouldn’t be an Amber Rose.”
Adding fuel to the fire, Kanye continued to slam his former girlfriend, who dated the rapper from 2008 to 2010. "By the way, it’s very hard for a woman to wanna be with someone that’s with Amber Rose. I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim,” he said.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I say that we boycott Kanye's male whore ass! Then let's see him (even more) for the idiot that he really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. common kanye every body knows that is not true!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi admin, I recently started blogging on my website and I understand when you say that people don’t actually tell you how your pot helped them and, to be honest, I think I am one of those people. So I am going to change and start leaving comments about how the post helped me. What I just mentioned above, is exactly how this post helped me. Thanks Molly. Download Ultimate Soccer Apk

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader Thank you for your patronage Please Enter Your Comments Here We Love To Hear From You. Thank You