How i Feel About Lady Gaga Says Madonna

Madonna is the red-lipped, cat-eyed face of Rolling Stone's March 2015 issue. In the mag, she gets candid about her true feelings towards Lady Gaga, Kanye West and more.
When asked about Lady Gaga, the 56-year-old said, “I don’t think she wants my crown. We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I’m doing.”
She also addressed comparisons between her 1989 single, "Express Yourself" and Mother Monster's 2011 hit, "Born This Way." “The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs," she said. "It’s got nothing to do with ‘she’s taking my crown’ or ‘she’s in some space of mine.’ She has her thing. I do think she’s a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue.”
Madonna is also a fan of controversial rapper Kanye West. “I don’t always agree with the things he says or does – I don’t always like his music, even. Be he’s a beautiful mess. I love him,” she gushed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments