Cynthia Morgan After The 2015 Headies Award

Begun from the base now we here; Once Again I need to say well done to my fans once more. Like I said this grant isn't mine it is for you all. Much obliged to you to each and everybody of you who has stuck around through all thick and dainty. Being only a female first in this industry is sufficient test to break you then I chose not to be a female I chose to be in the middle. However, in all these I have had the best fans.

"I recollect individuals letting me know "you no go sing Afro pop? they talk dialect wey individuals nor they hear dere "Hunger Go Kill You". In any case, then, when I recollect the affection my fans got for me I nor they see the yearning, all I saw was sufficient nourishment and a more prominent accept for what's to come. And afterward I had a trough and manager Joy Tongo and Jude Okoye who such a great amount of had confidence in my sound and no consideration weda hunger go first beat us first before nourishment bounty and Today we arrive.

"I need to say Thank you to each OAP Who has ever pummeled my records even without knowing me in individual. Much thanks to you to each Dj that dependably convey my matter on their head such as say I wear sort them millions. All the Alaba blends what not.

"Uncommon yell out to 'DJ ikay', Ya'all won't not know him but rather he has been genuine to me, he generally picks my melodies even before me and after that what more would I be able to say in regards to the media and the veejays? alternately the Tv Houses that play my recordings consecutive, Ya'All made and put the "Star" in from of that "Star Gyal… I Love And value all of you.

"Furthermore, to that artiste companion of mine who's ever recovered my Olamide Aka Badoo. He had seen all the star in the young lady before alotta other individuals. He would post my new poop wen I no even send am, and when everyoda individual is shaping to not see it or even know me, he would tweet about me such as he owe me something that occasionally I considerably ponder (love you fam and Godbless you more than he has effectively done).


Post a Comment

0 Comments