Baba: I need to win the Champions League



Chelsea left-back Baba Rahman has set his sights on joining the renowned rundown of Ghanaians to have won the Uefa Champions League.

The 21-year-old was in real life as the Blues barely fell 2-1 to Paris Saint-Germain in the round of 16 first leg conflict of the opposition last Tuesday.

Also, having been hailed for his great appearing in the amusement at Parc des Princes, the ex-Asante Kotoko full-back is hoping to leave a greater impression.

"It's a defining moment and it's a blessing from heaven for me since I was continually trusting and appealing to get myself here, to playing a Champions League diversion and it will be splendid to win it," Baba told his club's official site.

"For me, it's a major reward and I'm truly anticipating playing more recreations and attempting to win the Champions League trophy.

"When I was youthful, I used to watch it a ton, and when the Champions League comes and it's on TV, everyone in Africa, and particularly Ghana just rushes to every one of the TVs to watch the diversions. Bunches of individuals assemble."

Baba joined the 2012 European champions from German side Augsburg the previous summer and has set up four appearances for the Blues in the opposition, having additionally highlighted in five Premier League amusements.

"Loads of individuals watch the recreations from England, and I can say it's the English Premier League that is the most predominant," Baba proceeded.

"The satellite we had indicated generally the Premier League, and I can say too that numerous Ghanaians are supporting Chelsea, particularly on account of Michael Essien."

Abedi Ayew, Samuel Osei Kuffour, Ibrahim Tanko, Michael Essien and Sulley Muntari are the five Ghanaians to have lifted the Uefa Champions League trophy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments