Ciara Struggles Abstaining from Sex with "Delightful" Beau Russell Wilson: 'I'm Like, Look the Other Way!'

Ciara has "Treats" for Russell Wilson – yet they're still in the jug.

In another meeting with Cosmpolitan, the artist shares a report on the couple's dedication to keep away from sex until they wed.

"It's going really great – we're keeping it together," she says at first.

At that point Ciara, 30, clarifies her battle is genuine: "I'm not going to mislead anybody. I'm human, so it is difficult, particularly when I take a gander at him and I think he is the most delightful thing I've ever seen – that I've ever looked at, to be completely forthright," she said of the 27-year-old footballer's nice looking looks.

So how does the star manage enticement when her tore Seattle Seahawks quarterback is close? "I'm similar to, Look the other way! Look the other way!"

Keeping in mind intercourse may not yet be probable, Ciara says their meaning of forbearance leaves space for fondness. "You get the opportunity to embrace and you get the chance to have a pleasant decent kiss, however you must be mindful so as not to go too far so you don't wind up in the spot you're attempting to abstain from being in," she clar

Post a Comment

0 Comments