Ibrahimovic: I hope to leave PSG, unless they supplant the Eiffel Tower with me!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has uncovered he hopes to leave Paris Saint-Germain toward the end of the season in the wake of terminating them to a fourth progressive Ligue 1 title.

Ibrahimovic passed 100 alliance objectives for PSG on Sunday, netting four times as Laurent Blanc's men surged to a 9-0 win at absolute bottom Troyes to wrap up the title for one more year.

The Sweden striker, whose agreement lapses toward the end of the crusade, has been connected with a move to the Premier League, with Manchester United said to be interested.And the previous Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter and Juventus forward surrendered he is unrealistic to be playing his football at Parc des Princes next battle.

He told beIN Sport: "I am glad, I have dependably had a decent association with the supporters, with the club – they generally took great consideration of me, I have an awesome association with everyone.

"I am cheerful, [but] for the minute I am not at PSG one year from now. I have another and-a-half-months [left], I am getting a charge out of staying while I am here, so what happens one year from now I don't have the foggiest idea. Be that as it may, for the minute I am not here."

In spite of the fact that Ibrahimovic does not think he will be staying at PSG, he clowned he would choose to stay at the club on the off chance that they respect him by modifying the city's most notable historic point.

He included: "I don't trust they can change the Eiffel [Tower] for my statue - even the general population behind this club - yet in the event that they would, I be able to will stay here, I guarantee you!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments