'I've obtained a lifetime of experience already a couple times': Amber Rose said amid her show on Friday that she's had such a large number of mates that she's totally forgotten about the number

Golden Rose is celebrated around the world for dating Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa, however the other men have blurred in her memory.

The thrilling model said that she's had such a variety of darlings that she's totally forgotten about the number.

'I'm 32-years of age, I've obtained a lifetime of experience already a couple times, I'm not going to stay there and check,' she uncovered amid The Amber Rose Show on Friday night.

Particularly every one of the times I said he could put the head in, then take it out, does that check?' She inquired.

'Since I used to be so useful for that, I was the ruler of that,' she admitted to her visitor, the hip bounce star Ty Dolla Sign.

Post a Comment

0 Comments